Dear Fellow Team Penners and Ranch Sorters!!,
I would like to introduce myself as the new 2016 President of CTPA. I am also excited to bring you the newly elected board of directors as well as the Calendar of events for 2016. The CTPA board of directors has gone through a transition from 2015-2016 and the new board was elected at the January 17th General Membership meeting. Past president, Dennis Fast, was instrumental in helping to bring the new elected board in and in helping us get our first event of the season on the calendar!
The 2016 CTPA Board:
- Lane Lehrke, President
- Bobbie O'Brien, Executive VP
- Chrislyn Prantl, Secretary
- Donna Stevens, Treasurer
- Jim Crotts, VP Promotions
- John Ludwick, Director at Large
- Mike Bloom, Director at Large
- Vickie Andrew, Director at Large
Our newly elected board would like to send out the message that CTPA is ready for 2016 with great events and awards. We are encouraged by the interest people are showing in being a part of CTPA for 2016 and are excited about the upcoming year and seeing you at the shows. We have secured a venue and cattle for our first event. The CTPA Kick-off is scheduled for April 23-24 at the Crook county fairgrounds in Prineville, OR. So, mark your calendars!!
Other dates and locations will soon be on the CTPA calendar and include:
- April 23-24 - CTPA Kick-off, Crook County Fairgrounds, Prineville, OR
- July 2nd & 3rd (TBA)
- August 6th & 7th CTPA Show, Yakima, WA
- October 8th & 9th CTPA Finals, Powell Butte, OR
- (Others may be added at a later date.)
I look forward to seeing you in Prineville in April!!
Tentative 2016 Schedule for the Northwest
Click for Full Size