|PENNING RESULTS SORTING RESULTS 3-MAN RESULTS|
Thanks to You All!!
Dear members and friends.
I would like to share with you the results of the CTPA year end and finals awards for 2016, listed on the left side of this page.
I would also like to add what a great year it was!!!!
I can speak for the board on how pleased we were with this year’s events and the participants. As you can imagine, there are a list of people to thank for their help and sacrifice over this last year.
A special thank you to the Board for putting up with a new president!!! Thank you Walsh Construction and Alex Hodge Construction for your sponsorship!!
And Thank You to
- Mike Kley for his help on the cattle
- Martin Cattle Company for supplying great cattle this year
- Tommi Noyes and Lexi Davis for their outstanding work with the cattle at the events
- Frank and Chrislyn Prantl, John Ludwick for their help all year on cattle, with tagging, sorting and un tagging
- Bobbie O’ Brien we all had a place to park and stalls for our horses
- Brad Cummings and company for working the arena and setting up each day
- Jim Crotts for his help on the web page and ongoing work with getting things out in front of people
- Emily and Donna for all your efforts!!! Truly don’t know how we would get thru these without you!!!
- Vicki Andrew and Whitney Bullard for their work on getting buckles, saddles and awards
- Trena Loftness for the embroidery work on the jackets they were all amazing!!
- Kelli and Lindsae Lehrke for decorating the banquet tables - they added a great atmosphere
- Vicki and Drew Andrew for putting the awards on display for all to see
I would also like to thank all the new folks that became a part of CTPA this year as well as those that were away for a while and have come back to ride. I am sure there are some I have not mentioned that have been a part of this past year that made this what it was. So to all… thank you for all your help and a great time!!! The kick off 3 man on Sunday was well received and many suggested doing it again.
I look forward to 2017 and getting some more great events on the calendar!